- Mark Mongie – Former creative director of EA Sports Madden Football and NASCAR games (and more) for the XBOX/Playstation. He also brought with him some of his programming team from EA. He is almost singlehandedly responsible for making the Madden franchise one of the most successful console (XBOX/Playstation) games of all time, and Madden holds an annual tournament thats pays out the third most prize money of any video game tournament in the world. Mark has also worked on projects for Disney, Warner Brothers, Visa, Hasbro, and Deloitte.
- A select creative staff from Pixar and Disney’s animation crew
- Jeff Henderson – CEO & founder, former VP of the Global Supply Chain at Nu Skin and previously a Manufacturing Engineer at Boeing.
- Natalyn Lewis – CMO/VP of Sales and Marketing, former director of marketing at Nu Skin, and has lectured, coached and mentored all over the world as well as running her own companies.
- Ben Eggett – CTO, a premiere software engineering leader, Ben has worked on nearly 200 projects as well as mentoring engineers.
- Ryan Reese – CFO, proficient in tax planning, forecasts and projections, cash flow analysis, and strategically structuring entities for growth, he has helped build over 900 businesses.
- Jesse Merl, CPO, formerly with Major League Fantasy, Inc., Grow Dog, and Gatsby Entertainment
- Roger Ulmer – Partner